ARC-ICE Ice Cap
IceCap is a fast drying UV topcoat. It sets in 60 seconds under UV light, and produces a high glossy finish over artificial nails or over nail polish. It hides ridges, strengthens the nail, extends the wear of nail polish and brightens the appearance. Not for use over natural nails. Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin and formaldehyde free.
Instructions for Use
File artificial nails to desired shape and length. Buff nails to a smooth finish and remove all dust. Apply Icecap to completely cover the nail. Or apply compatible color polish, allow to dry and then apply IceCap. Cure in a UV light or approximately 2 minutes without.
To Remove: Use nail polish remover as instructed.
Use over artificial nails or polish only; product will not adhere to natural nails. Do not expose to excess light or heat. Use only as directed.
– Keep out of the Reach of Children;
– Harmful by inhalation, Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
– Avoid contact with skin and eyes,
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
– If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product.
Ethyl Acetate, Nitocellulose, MEK, Isobutyl Acetate,Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Hexyl Metacrylate, Triacetin, Pentaerythrityl Tertra di t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Phenyldimethoxyacetophenone, d-Limonene, Violet 2/CI 60725.
There are no reviews yet.