Body Exfoliating Sponge (Disposable)
Disposable body exfoliating sponge to remove the dead skin off your body prior to waxing, assists in preventing ingrown hairs and is great for circulation.
- Only use shower gels or washes, no creams or oils
- Rinse the shower gel out of the sponge thoroughly after use and squeeze out excess water
- Sponges should only be used for a maximum of 2 weeks before replacing.
- It is unhygienic to keep the sponge for longer than 2 weeks (it is a disposable item and dead skin cells get caught inside the sponge cells)
Besides stimulating the lymphatic system Body Brushing can also benefit in the following ways:
- The stimulation of blood flow is believed to assist with the reduction of cellulite
- Improves skin tone
- Clears the skin of dead skin cells thereby making it more receptive to moisturizing body lotions and creams
- Invigorating when done first thing in the morning
- Improves sleeping patterns if done in the evening
- Stimulated blood flow and less dead skin leaves a glowing skin that is soft to the touch
The rule of thumb is the softer the sponge is the longer it will last; the coarser the sponge the less time it lasts