Capping Gel Clear 30ml
Capping Gel is a unique one-phase gel that has excellent adhesion to the natural nail, high strength, and a high gloss finish. Self-leveling workability makes this gel great for the amateur professional technician. Product has to be buffed off.
Instructions for Use
Prepare nails with Nail Prep as instructed. For ultimate adhesion, apply Ultrabond Primer as directed. Place a moderate amount of the builder gel in the center of the nail, where the C-curve is located. Work a thin layer of gel in a small circular motion toward the cuticle and extend toward the tip. Avoid running gel into cuticle area. Leave a slightly thicker layer of gel in the middle of the nail to create the perfect C-curve.
Cure the product for 3 minutes in a Professional light (36 Watts). If using a lower wattage source, cure for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Apply a thin, even second layer of gel over the entire nail surface and cure as instructed above. Remove tacky layer with Isopropyl Alcohol. File the nails thin at the cuticle and end of nail and broader at the breakpoint. Apply a thin layer of Capping Gel as you would a top gel and cure as indicated above. Remove tacky layer again for a high shine finish.
Apply gel in thin layers to minimize heat output. Do not expose to light or excessive heat. Use only as directed.
Keep packaged in a cool dark place. Keep away from the gel lamp and any other light source
– For Professional Use only by fully trained Nail Technicians
– Keep out of the Reach of Children
– Avoid Skin Contact; Irritating to skin and eyes, May cause skin sensitization
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
– If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
– Read directions for use carefully
Di-HEMA trimethylhexyl dicarbamate*, Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate, Silica, Acrylic Acid, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Benzophenone, p-hydroxyanisole, Hydroquinone, Violet 2/CI 60725