Easy-Off Color Gel 5ml Wisp Pink
High shine flexible top gels created in a multitude of colors to replace nail polish. These durable, thin gels are easy to apply, self-leveling and flexible. They also soak off easily with soak-off or acetone. Color gels are available in 15 standard colors.
Instructions for Use
Finish the artificial nail to the desired shape and length. Using a gel brush, apply a thin layer of the desired color or pearl gel to the surface of the nail from cuticle to tip. For better adhesion use color gels over flexi-gel or capping gel.
Cure for 2 minutes in a Professional UV Light (36 Watts). If a lower wattage source is used, cure for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Remove tacky layer with Isopropyl alcohol. For ultimate shine, leave tacky residue and apply a layer of Ice Cap to seal the gel.
To remove color gels: Soak in soak-off or acetone
Gels must be mixed well before use. Not for use on natural nails, only over Easy-off gel or Flexi-gel. Do not expose to light or excessive heat. Use only as directed. Keep away from the gel lamp and any other light source.
– For Professional Use only by fully trained Nail Technicians
– Keep out of the Reach of Children
– Avoid Skin Contact; Irritating to skin and eyes, May cause skin sensitization
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
– If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
– Read directions for use carefully
Variations for each different color. On request as required for each color
Di-HEMA trimethylhexyl dicarbamate*, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide, Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Mica, Isopropyl alcohol, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Tin oxide, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Titanium dioxide/CI 77891, Black 2/CI 77266, Violet 2/CI 607255