Radiant LED Gel White 5ml
Radiant LED Easy-off Gels
The Radiant LED/UV Soak Off gels are a thin overlay gel used to reinforce natural nails. These gels offer excellent adhesion and flexibility and can be easily removed with minimal damage to the natural nail. These self-leveling gels can be used by technicians of all levels.
Instructions for use
Apply Ultra bond Primer / Nail prep as instructed. Place a moderate amount of the Radiant Soak Off gel near the C-curve in the centre of the nail. Work a thin layer of gel toward the cuticle and extend the product toward the tip. Avoid product contact with the cuticle area. Leave the gel slightly thicker in the middle of the nail to create the perfect C-curve. Cure the product for 2 minutes in UV or within 30-40 seconds in LED (405nm). Apply a thin, even second layer of Radiant Soak Off gel over the entire nail surface and cure as instructed above. Remove tacky layer with Wiping Solution. File the nails thin at the cuticle end of nail and broader at the breakpoint. Apply Radiant Soak Off gel and cure to finish the nails.
To remove Radiant LED/UV Soak Off gel: Soak nails in Acrylic Remover with Lanolin. Remove fingers every 4 –5 minutes and file the dissolved gel off the surface, being careful not to file the natural nail. Repeat soaking until gel is completely removed.
Store in a cool, dark place. Do not expose to light or excessive heat. Use only as
– For Professional Use only by fully trained Nail Technicians
– Keep out of the Reach of Children
– Avoid Skin Contact; Irritating to skin and eyes, May cause skin sensitization
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
– If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
– Read directions for use carefully
There are no reviews yet.