ARC-SEAL Polar Seal
Acrylic Nail Sealer that produces a high shine, durable finish and protects nails from yellowing due to UV light exposure. It is ideal for customers who frequent tanning beds.
Instructions for Use
Over Artificial Nails: File artificial nails to desired shape and length. Buff nails to a smooth finish and remove all dust. Apply Nail Sealer to completely cover the nail. Allow to dry for 2-3 minutes. Apply a second coat if desired.
Over Polish: Apply desired polish as instructed by the manufacturer. Apply a layer of Nail Sealer over dried polish for a high gloss shine. Allow to dry completely, approximately 2-3 minutes.
To Remove: Use nail polish remover as instructed.
Use over artificial nails or polish only; product will not adhere to natural nails. Do not expose to excess light or heat. Use only as directed.
– Keep out of the Reach of Children;
– Harmful by inhalation, Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
– Avoid contact with skin and eyes,
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
– If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product.
MEK, Ethyl acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Butyl Acetate, Tosylamide/epoxy resin, Tributyl Citrate, Bis(t-butyl benzoxazolyl) thiophene, Violet 2/CI60725