ARC-TC Titanium Coat
Titanium Coat is a fast AirDry, non-yellowing topcoat with excellent flow properties. The topcoat finishes to a high shine and can be used over polish or artificial nails. Superior shine and ‘No Chip’ properties. Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Formaldehyde Resin (TFR) and formaldehyde free
Instructions for Use
Over Artificial Nails: File artificial nails to desired shape and length. Buff nails to a
smooth finish and remove all dust. Apply Titanium Coat to completely cover the nail. Allow to dry for 1 1/2 minutes. Apply a second coat if desired.
Over Polish: Apply desired polish as instructed by the manufacturer. Apply a layer of Titanium Coat over dried polish for a high gloss shine. Allow to dry completely, approximately 90 seconds.
To Remove: Use nail polish remover as instructed.
Use over artificial nails or polish only; product will not adhere to natural nails. Do not expose to excess light or heat. Use only as directed.
Package in an airtight container.
– Keep out of the Reach of Children;
– Harmful by inhalation, Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
– Avoid contact with skin and eyes,
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
– If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product.
Isobutyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Propionate, Isopropyl alcohol, Sucrose Acetate isobutyrate, MEK, Xylene, Benzophenone, Violet 2/CI 60725